1 Posts
1 Users
1 Reactions
John Kottakis
(@john-kottakis)
Topic starter

System Requirements

Windows 10 64bit

Note: Please make sure you have updated Windows 10 to the latest version. Installation may fail if the Operating System doesn't have the latest updates.

Microsoft Office for Windows 2017 or Later or Office 365 Desktop (Home, Business or Enterprise)

Note: A 64bit version of Office must be installed to allow opening Revit, Sketchup, Bentley and some files larger than 40MB in size. Additionally 32bit Office will decrease performance significantly and it is not recommended. If you are using Office 32bit you are strongly advised to uninstall your current version of Office and install the 64bit version that can be downloaded from your office.com account.

Minimum CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 (6th) generation, Recommended CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 or i9 (6th-11th) generation or AMD equivalent.

Hard Disk Space: At least 4GB of free SSD disk space required.

Recommended GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 or Radeon RX 580 or greater.

Note 1: GPUs that do not support OpenGL 4.5 and Intel HD Graphics GPUs will fallback to a lower performance 3D Renderer.

Note 2: Always install latest graphics drivers from the Vendors website (Intel, NVIDIA, AMD) and not from Microsoft Updates to get latest bug-fixes and performance improvements.

This topic was modified 3 years ago by John Kottakis

Posted : 07/06/2021 3:06 pm
Share: